Monday 3 January 2022

It All Went Dark

Everything is dark.

Over the past few weeks, I've been having terrible anxiety. I get triggered by the oddest little things, most of them surprise me even though there's no one I know more than myself.

At least I'm writing again, but it's different this time. It's not my usual sort of writing, it's letter writing. I'm writing like I am in trouble and seeking a friend.

Why am I seeking a friend in the universe through the electronic folds of this little thing?

I wouldn't know what to do with a friend if I had one. 

I guess I'm seeking myself the most. My bubbly self, the one that fell back on herself and always managed to bounce, because I was one bubbly motherfucker.

Where did all that bubble go? 

It turned into bubble wrap and was used to hide a body somewhere. Not my body, not my bubble wrap.

I feel displaced. 

I want to wake up one day and not feel scared. Scared of the future, scared of the present. Scared of what it all means, or if it means anything at all.

It can't be that hard for everyone, something is wrong.

lol, something is wrong. Of course, it is.

But what?

I got my hands stretched out, which finger finds it first? It's all so dark.

No comments: